Spring has finally sprung and we farmers are so happy, but all of a sudden, really busy! Our crew planted over an acre of spring veggies last week and we’ll continue the planting blitz until June! We haven’t been idle, but we’ve been very caught up the last couple of weeks as we’ve been waiting through the rain and continual storms. Now, we will be running around like crazy planting, planting until we drop! Oh spring!
This week at the Ashland Farmers’ Market:
- Overwintering CAULIFLOWER!!!! – So yum! Had it for dinner. A nice spring treat.
- Spinach – New crop. Tender and sweet.
- French Breakfast Radishes
- Baby Rainbow Chard
- Mixed Loose Kales
- Bunched Fordhook Giant White Chard
- Rapini – Mixed florets of turnip, cabbage and collards.
- Broccolini – From overwintered broccoli. So yum!
- Green Wave Mustard Greens
- Red Giant Mustard Greens
- Salad Greens
- Cabbage – Some of the last of the overwintering.
Hope to see you there!