The Farmer’s Markets are just a few weeks away, so it is time to start thinking about purchasing a Barking Moon 2013 Market Card.
The Grants Pass Market begins: Saturday, March 2nd
The Tuesday Ashland Market begins: Tuesday, March 12th
How It Works
* You purchase a credit at the beginning of the farmers’ market season called a “Market Share”.
* We have 3 Market Share options. Shares are limited and must be purchased by May 1st to receive season discounts.
* Use your Market Share card at any of our farmers’ market booths in the Rogue Valley from March through November. We sell at several farmers’ markets in Ashland and Grants Pass.
Why join our Market Share Program?
* You save up to 15% on produce at our market booths.
* Unlike a typical CSA share, you get to choose what you want to eat.
* Your financial commitment to our farm at the beginning of the farming season is critical to help us fund seed purchases, employees, supplies, equipment, cultivation and planting.
* Together, we create a strong personal connection as the food we grow makes it to your table, strengthening our community through locally-grown organic vegetables.
DOWNLOAD our MARKET SHARE BROCHURE & REGISTRATION FORM HERE: Market.Share.2013
Questions? Call 541-846-6297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.