Barking Moon Farm offers a Community Supported Agriculture program to the Rogue Valley.
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a practice of farming that focuses on high quality food production using organic methods. Our Community Supported Agriculture program aims to promote locally-grown food and build relationships between the farmer and neighbor. We are committed to organic farming and whole farm sustainability. We believe the CSA model is a perfect way to achieve these goals.
Frequently Asked Questions about our WINTER CSA
- What is the cost?
- The cost of one share for the 2012-2013 winter season is $300.
- What is the duration?
- A share covers the six bi-weekly deliveries (every 2 weeks in winter) between December through February.
- How much can one share feed?
- One winter share should provide enough vegetables for a between two and four people. This may vary depending on your household’s eating habits.
- How do I sign up?
- Complete the online 2013WinterCSABrochure form.